My name is Bradley Lawrence I’ve been born and raised in Mississaugua, Ontario. I started playing golf when I was 10 at Calerin Golf Club in Erin Ontario. I played numerous public golf courses as a Jr. In 2005 after Graduating Highschool I enrolled in the Professional Golf Management Program at Humber College. After my first year there I was lucky enough to find my self working for Mr. Gar Hamilton at the Mississaugua Golf and Country Club.
After 6 years Mr. Hamilton retired, in 2012 I worked for Scott Dickson. I was fortunate during that year to meet some very influential people, who have helped shape who I am today as a Golf Professional. At the end of the 2012 Season I left Mississaugua, to join Colin Imrie and his team at Weston Golf Club as the Associate Golf Professional.
Why is this blog called the Squared Pro? Back when I was in school the symbol for something being squared was a 2. The number 2 seems to stick with me, let me elaborate a little bit.
– I lived in two different apartments before I bought my first house
– I have two dogs at home. Colton, my mutt, and Jiji my chunky puggle.
– I have two kids at home. Rhys who will be 2 1/2, and Little Piper-Lynn (almost 1)
– I won the South Muskoka Pro AM in my 2nd try
– I played in the PGA of Ontario Mixed Championship twice before I won it with my Partner Maggie Trainor
– It was my 2nd Professional Tournament Win (Hopefully not my last!)
Of course even with all those 2’s there is one special person in my life. Tara-Lynn the girl who I am lucky to call my better half.
I’m going to try and write more than two posts on this site. So enjoy the read, there will be lots of fun posts, along with lesson information, and opinions on the world of golf.
The opinions on this blog are mine and mine alone. Thanks for reading!
The Squared Pro